You Can Make A Difference –
Today – Send an Email Form: Go to the Ohio Power Siting Board website: reference – 16-1871-EL-BGN: Icebreaker Wind Facility, Lake Erie, and make your opinion known: www.opsb.ohio.gov/Contact-Us/
Here is a simple text template to use, copy and paste it into the description field of the contact form email:
The Great Lakes are one of the wonders of the world and enjoyed by millions. Would Arizona, Nevada or Utah approve wind turbines for their portion of the Grand Canyon? Would Montana approve turbines for Yellowstone? Would California approve wind turbines for Yosemite? Why in the world would anyone approve wind turbines for a Great Lake….our Great Lake.
Come on OPSB and governor DeWine, take a step back and see the big picture. We have one of the wonders of the world and all the many benefits that go with it. This is a no brainer. Do you really want your fingerprints on this? Please, we urge your – Do not approve the permit.
Here is what you can do:
1. Let your friends know about this website: saveourbeautifullake.org
2. Go to the Ohio Power Siting Board website: reference – 16-1871-EL-BGN: Icebreaker Wind Facility, Lake Erie, and make your opinion known: www.opsb.ohio.gov/Contact-Us/
3. Write a letter to the editor of the Plain Dealer or local paper
4. Make your social media aware of what is about to happen to Lake Erie here in North East Ohio
5. Donate to the SOBL Legal Fund on this Website
6. DOWNLOAD this .pdf flyer, print as many as you can, then hand them out to anyone who will listen: Save Our Beautiful Lake One Page Flyer